Our Terms and Conditions
- Your credit agreement is with Cartridge World HQ (UK) Ltd.
- Invoices will be sent by email or post.
- Payment terms are 30 days from invoice date.
- If you fail to make payment when it is due then we may withdraw your credit facility and interest shall accrue and be payable on the amount unpaid at the rate provided in the Late Payment or Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- By accepting the Cartridge World HQ (UK) Ltd. credit terms and conditions, you give consent to a credit search on your named organisation being made by a credit reference agency that may keep a record of the search and share that information with other business-accounts.
What happens next?
We will review your application and get back to you, typically within an hour. If accepted, your account will be created, ready for your first order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a minimum spend for my account?
No, your orders can be of any value.
What are your payment terms?
We offer 30-day credit terms (payment must be made by the 30th day after your invoice is dated). We provide flexible credit terms, with 0% interest rate.
How long does it take to process my application?
During office hours, we typically respond in around an hour. Our office is open 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
How do I order using my Business Account?
You can place your order online, by phone or by email.
Can I send orders to different addresses?
Yes. We can set up multiple addresses under your account so that your supplies get sent to the places that need them.
Is this a contract?
No. There is no commitment to buy from us. If you're not happy you can stop using us at any time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer accounts to businesses that have been trading for less than two years, or have not filed up-to-date accounts with Companies House.
Call us on 08455 44 39 55 or email us.