Epson WorkForce WF-2010W
This single-function printer has a compact design with a small footprint. It can be placed almost anywhere within a small office or home office environment, and is robust and durable for important business documents.
The WorkForce WF-2010W uses Epson's fast drying DURABrite Ultra Ink for professional-quality business documents and means that prints are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save further on costs, as users can print up to 2.5x more pages*1.
This printer also has flexible connectivity options, as users can connect the printer to their office network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. With automatic Wi-Fi set-up, users don’t need to know their network settings or connect with a USB cable during set up, as the printer automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself*2.
The WorkForce WF-2010W comes with a robust 100-sheet rear paper tray, providing media flexibility for a variety of paper.
- Flexible: Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Space saving: Compact footprint
- Economical: Print more pages with Epson XL inks*1
- Durable: 3,000 page duty cycle per month
1. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/inkjetsaving
2. Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS
3. The maximum number of printed pages per month based on the performance capabilities of the printer, including ISO rated print speeds and paper handling capabilities
4. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
5. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing